This scripture tells my story. I'm on my way back to a new place of deliverance. It's the same road but it's going to a new place. Just like the last time I don't know what to do, and God reveals to me, "you can't do it without fasting, I expect more from you now." I was ashamed to ask anyone what to do because the fact is that I lack discipline in all areas of my life, and some of the areas seem trivial and silly. As soon as I prayed and decided to fast, my discipler asked me a question that gave me an opening to talk about my troubles, then I got a call from someone about accountability for themselves for the same issue. God started to deliver immediately. When you take the step of faith to pray and to fast, God works right along with you. This is a sacred ritual and covenant between humans and God and when we engage in sacrifice for time with God it pleases him and he gladly engages us and brings forth wisdom and opportunities for growth.
So as the scriptures say, I am asking God to show me his path and purpose and exactly how to live day to day in his will, and the scriptures promise me, that he will answer my prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment